Thursday, February 2, 2017

Crafty Catz

Challenge # 355





                                                  I used a digital stamp from SasayakiGlitter
I have to be honest before this card  I didn't like digital stamping, but now that I tried,  I love it!. It is the same at stamping with clear or rubber stamps,  and after you print it (is like the printer is stamping for you)  apply any technique that you prefer like markers or water color . I paint my with Copic markers and printed the image in a laser printer, it was perfect...love it.
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/
 I used Sasayaki because I saw the propaganda in the blog and I say , why not? let me try, and I did and got hooked!!

2 comments:

  1. And a really pretty card you've made. What I like about fdigital is that you could make this image tiny on the corner of your card, paired with a huge sentiment......or you could enlarge it so all you see is half the face and one big eye , for a totally different look - so versatile.

    ReplyDelete