Sunday, June 18, 2017

BIRTHDAY CARD





I love this bear , and it can be used for many occasions, not just for christmas 

here the Ingredients for cooking this card




                                          


CELEBRATE DIE 

BANNER DIES

CLOUDS DIE
I used the small one 

HILLS DIES 
I used the lest bumpy

CUPCAKE AND SENTIMENT STAMP 
I used just the cupcake and the sentiment, but this stamp set have a lot of potential for many cute birthday cards

NESTING RECTANGLE DIES
I used the biggest and the 3 from big to small

BEAR AND PRESENT DIE CUTS

BEAR AND PRESENT STAMP SET 

PARTY HAT STAMP 
I used from this super cute stamp set just the party hat

CARDSTOCK
Love this paper is so strong and a very good price 

GRASS 
This link is huge hahahaha I don't know why , but click on it and you will find the grass I use in this card is amazing , love it and I will used it again and again

If you have problem find any item please let me know I will help you in my possibilities 

Also the grass come from china it will take time to get to you the delivery from here is slow , please be patient 

  
THANK YOU AND HAVE FUN 



No comments:

Post a Comment