Thursday, January 18, 2018

COFFEE

I don't know what is so charming of making coffee cards ,but the true is the is enchanting , I love to make coffee cards I mean Cards related to coffee< the funny thing is the I can't drink coffee , one time the I drink it , I have to be rush to the hospital with a tachycardia and because I was not thinking that it was related to the coffee I drink again this time the beaten in my heart was very fast I can feeling in my earns , but I dint went to the hospital I just didn't sleep for 3 days and I clean my house super fast I dint know what was goin on with me ....well was the coffee and for that reason I can't drink it. and because of the reaction i get paranoid and now I don't even like the smell make nervous , BUT THE CARDS is a whole different story, I love love love coffee cards ..not smell not taste just paper, stamps,die cuts, markers, etc etc .







No comments:

Post a Comment