Tuesday, June 12, 2018

STORY BOOK CARD

This is my first like this but I love the result I will make more and I will try not to make it so cheesy, although cheesy is not bad I want to make something maybe for boys ....boys like cards too and maybe they like cheesy I don't know I will ask my 13 years old son , I believe not matter what he will say NO ...will see

This book card was a lot of work because of the die cutting next time I will try this with different stamps trying to make sense of what I am trying to say , even with my broken english he he


NOTE:
The last picture is the way I wrap the cards inside the cellophane bag is the card and the envelop  and them I will put it inside a bigger  envelope this is just in case I sell one , when I give them away as a present (most of the time).. I just put it inside and envelop with out the plastic bag. I add this picture for you to see it is not bulky at all.













No comments:

Post a Comment