Tuesday, July 24, 2018

STAMPS AND FELT

I just love this stamps set from honey bee stamps, but I do love mermaids, rainbows, unicorns and everything that is fantasy and whimsical ..like glitter ;-) , this doll made out of felt is super easy to make and it look soooo cute in the wall every time I pass where she is hanging , her face make me happy she look so sweet, I want to try make more of this dolls to donate some but with out the sequins because small parts are dangerous for small kids even do is they are very well attach with treat and needle ,maybe I can use jus glitter paint.

I want to try to make the one from MFT that is caring the umbrella will see how I manage to do that because she look kind of complicated to make , I need to take advantage of  my arm is getting better I has less pain but my mobility still limit, plus my schedule of sleeping time is a little mess up , I have not adjust my clock since I arrive from vacation ...I guess I still have jet lag or I just miss my craft to much  the I don't want to sleep he he he









No comments:

Post a Comment