Monday, May 14, 2018

CHALLENGE AT SSS

Long time with out participating in a challenge, I think for now on I will do more , because I fill they keep you up with what is going on and connect it to other amazing artist , I see a lot of artist working in YouTube for several years I have just  started  doing tutorial videos in that platform , but I being working in art and craft for more than 40 years is for that I thing this challenges are good , because a lot of those artist are not seeing it is not for their blogs and sometimes find those blogs is very difficult, and with the challenges you can find a lot of them in just one place, I will try to keep connect to the challenges and the amazing artist around the world that keep us inspired.










1 comment:

  1. This card is lovely! The background is stunning and I lvoe all those hearts. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete