Tuesday, May 1, 2018

SUMMER CARD

this two frogs playing and floating in the water having so much fun , they just screaming SUMMEEEEERRRR , love summer, even here where I live because summer here are super hoy and super humid  but I do not mind because is a time to relax be at home and make more cards, sometimes during summer the temperature here go all the way up to 45 C and I read the most high temperature register was 45 years ago and was 53 C WOW like I said time to stay home and craft OH YEAH!

this card was inspired by the corrugated paper I just find in a store here in Saudi and they have different packages with deferents color I just bought one because I want to try first , for sure I will go back and get the other colors, you will see me using this paper again and again







No comments:

Post a Comment