Tuesday, August 14, 2018

BUTTERFLY CARD

I believe the I liking heavy decorated cards more and more I used for this card a stamps set the I did not it was discontinue I even didn't know have a die cuts I never get them thats sad ...well for me maybe some day the make it again I will look for it on eBay to see if I can find it
I made this card like 3 days ago , but my days have being crazy and I never get to do the editing until today , and today it was crazy too, one of my sons where in the hospital and I was very worry , thank God he is good now. for that reason my head today was in another place, because we live in different countries and that make that kind of situation harder .
back to the card this card no matter how dimensional it is it goes inside the envelop very easy and you can press the butterflies a lot and they don't lose their shape







No comments:

Post a Comment