Thursday, August 30, 2018

HALLOWEEN NUMERO UNO

Hello! this year I start early with halloween lets see if in between cards I can manage to make the 31 card for halloween, I don't think I am goin to bring anything new in materials because I bought so much stuff last year the I didn't use because it arrive late for halloween the same happen with christmas supplies, I didn't plan that well last year this year also I didn't plan well because I did not buy almost anything for the reason the I want to spend what I have, but my hands are itching because I want everything and I don't know how I am goin to hold myself for the stamptember from Simon Says Stamps because they are going to have items the if they are gone are gone and that kills me , is like when I read in Amazon is the last item I need to buy it even if I don't need it , I don't know what I am going to do , I love craft supplies , of course I love craft , but I really really need to used more what I have .

OMG back to the card this double slider card is so much fun , I know I always said that , but is true , this double slider is not hard but is not easy I dint like to used doble side tape , next time I will try with glue.

Making this card you can have so much possibilities I am coming with new ideas I just hope I can take them out of my brain
I start my halloween series with this double slider just because I get the die cut and I was anxious to try, I did like it a lot I can wait for my ming start imagine more cards and other craft this

this video was longer but I decided to make a second part.














No comments:

Post a Comment