Wednesday, September 19, 2018

LEADING LADIES

I love this set of stamps I plan to collect them all and I hope they make more, I try to used them in a different way other than a card, I used my wood cutter a lot before and it beings year with out used, , and I was buying some stuff in the local craft store , and I saw the wood I pick a piece and I immediately  knew what I want to make with it , and probable I will give one to each of my friend for X-mas

The plus plus with this wood is the is cheap and stamp great I love the way the look , I was thinking to make one for a little girl for dress doll I will try to figure it out to see how I can make the clothes to be safe for a kid

the standing calendars where a lot easy than the flat ones maybe because I don't have to used magnets and have less layers, some time the magnets don't want to stick you have to try them before to glue everything down.

















1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabby: I sent you an email this morning about this set and the interesting way in which I came to find it. I am now subscribed to your blog, so I will be able to see your artistry much more often. Hope all is well in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete