Sunday, October 7, 2018

HALLOWEEN CARD # 3

I will never learn , again behind schedule , hope to catch up soon , I being sick with asthma, and chest pain also I travel to bring my dog from the states ...crazy crazy ...I also for the first time I am doing a craft sale , a friend make every year something call Caravan Craft and she is being asking me to participated for years and I always said no, but this year I did said yes and I am trying to be full speed to make eve thing I can to sell , even do I don't want to sell anything , I am not goos at business and selling stuff and putting prices and dealing with bargains and people ...my honest true ...but I want to try and cross this milestone ...plus I think the most important part of this events is to share time with friends and have fun , but for sure is keeping me busy , I just need to get better from this asthma .

I made this card using layers of acetate to try to give this card a little bit of dimension in the image you can't see very well but in person you can appreciate better the effect I love halloween the colors and the fun kids can have picking up candy , I love happy halloween and cute halloween , not so much the scary one , but I love rainy days watching scary movies in my iPad , while I and under my cozy blanket , how about you ???








No comments:

Post a Comment