Monday, October 15, 2018

TRICK OR TREAT BAGS AND BOXES

Hello!
Finally I got the time to make and  edit a video, I have being very busy lately , but I will try to make more cards this days I have to spend the hours of the day in a wise way to get time for everything
I have to much in my mind right know, because I am making things to sell for the first time in an event call the Caravan craft is a community even where I live , but I don't want to stop making cards for my video, I was thinking to make in video what I am making for the caravan , will see how fast I can edit this videos, because making craft for the caravan it take longer.

For now I am happy the I make this video because is good for making craft with the little ones in the house , you can die cut the boxes or bags and let the kids to decorate, my youngest son is 13 and he still like to play with my craft supplies.







No comments:

Post a Comment