Wednesday, October 31, 2018

SPOOKY DOOR

Well I believe this is my last card of halloween for the year ...well maybe ...this door die cut is very nice so many ideas in my head the I want to make , for sure I will make one for X-mas and maybe for snow days oh my god I want to finish with this caravan craft to have time to make whatever I want , I making nice things the I like to make for the caravan but is to repetitive because you have to make more than one of each ...but soon I will be free of that commitment and I will let my imagination run wild .
hope you like this door card is a big card I love to make big cards they are my favorite but not all the stamps and the die cuts are designed or can be used for that type of cards , also the combinations of colors I know I used before , but I think is one of my favorite combination for halloween , grey and purple , or grey and orange ...and my god this distress oxide inks are soooo good , you blend with no effort at all .







No comments:

Post a Comment