Monday, November 12, 2018

CALENDAR BOOK

I made several of this for the caravan craft and was one of the things that sell faster and people like it a lot I plan to give some to my son teaches , I think is a good gift to keep on the desk , is a little bit of work , but is so much fun, I love prepare the papers and the stamps for each month ,
About the caravan craft it was ok , not good not bad , was fun and I get the opportunity to meet a lot of people, but a little bit of gossip ....the friend that was helping me change some of my prices and I didn't like it because is my first time doing this and I think is better to sell cheaper and more and not put high prices and sell a few items , I understand the she has a good intention but I am the one that make the items I should be the one to put the prices...well thats what I think. will see if I will participate next year .

I hope you like this calendar and try to make one because is so much fun , and you can keep one for you , I want to make one with coffee theme and one with the leading ladies , lets see if I find some time .





















No comments:

Post a Comment