Sunday, November 18, 2018

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

This card have the traditional colors of christmas, but when ZI was doing this card I was thinking the maybe I want to try sometime less traditional , and maybe for my next card you will see pinks and purples, will see how it goes because purple for me is the most difficult color to combine except in halloween

Thanksgiving  is coming soon and I don't have anything ready to make because I don't own anything related to that day , but I will challenge myself and I will used my imagination and I will create a card...and after that the pink purple Christmas .

well I hope you like this card it fit perfect in the large office envelop and you just have to cut the letters the decoration around the card can be anything , presents , candles , bells , ornaments  or all at the same time .







No comments:

Post a Comment