Wednesday, November 14, 2018

PENGUINS

well I start with my holidays cards , my hands where itchy to color this penguins and is for that reason I add the frame of four because that way I can used them all in one card , plus like I said before I love big cards I thing my favorites are 6x6 or 4x8 they are easy to cut and find envelops
I went to Darcie's web page and she have sooo many new stamps sets I want them all I love them the stamps are so cute and the price is very good , I just wish they have the die cuts , maybe some day

sorry in my videos I keep changing the format with the music and everything , but I feel the I still on training wheel with youtube videos , plus my knowledge of filming doesn't help at all , and my english is not helping I might make some videos in spanish , like I always said ....will see .

for now just remember to used your imagination and create.







No comments:

Post a Comment