Thursday, November 29, 2018

FAST CARD

this stamp set is adorable and super easy to color , I still learning how to use my comic markers, but I think I see progress

Is very good idea to have several sets of stamps already stamps and colored to go , that way your cards will be done a little bit faster, and you enjoy the precess the same way, sometimes I need a "emergency" card and I need to start everything from the scratch, but I believe I will have more relaxing afternoons just stamping and coloring . You can even stamps the same image several times and colored in different colors to apply to the card you want to make in that moment . just something to keep in mind.

Today here in Saudi Arabia is Thursday , I love Thursday because is our Friday , tomorrow is our weekend , the only down thing is the in Friday nothing open until 4:00 pm ....boring mornings , but I wake up late ...thumbs up to that.

Well you know this ...use your imagination and get creative ....ah and practice you coloring....NOTE : to myself and everybody he he .




  

 
Example of four bears I colored 






No comments:

Post a Comment