Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A VERY SIMPLE CARD

I made this card thinking in the lamps I have in my kitchen, and the ones I have around the house , decorated just for the holidays , in the card I place the amp in a white glitter paper background , well after I check the card I should not add the background , because the lamp is clear in the four sides ...well the real lamp , I just let it go because I am only human , plus I am homemade not hallmark , but if you do a card like this one are my mistakes in consideration ...well lets not calling mistakes , lets just say I love glitter and I just want to used that paper .

well I hope you like this card even with all the die cutting and the layers is super easy to make , and you can add the shaker element .

I being a little bit slow in creating cards , maybe because I am on a diet ...is because I am going to a party on december 7 and I want to wear a dress that is a little bit tide for me right now , hopefully I will get on the size that I need to get inside that dress.

Back to the card , , remember if you make something like this I think it will look better with not glitter background , only the card panel , also in the video I said night lamp , I mean to said street lamp . but well if you watch my videos before , you know my english .








this are the lamps around my house the ones hanging  in the kitchen I keep them all year around, the others just for christmas duh Gabby.










No comments:

Post a Comment