Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CHRISTMAS TAGS

yes tags made in cross stitch, love the die cuts that let me to combine techniques the I love , like doll making and cross stitch , ah and wood working,

these believe or not are very easy to make , and the easiest is the ornaments is for that I made them in rainbow colors because when I make the first one I said to myself , this is fast and easy I can make several of them , and yes I did

I being working very slowly lately maybe because my thyroid is crazy and I feel no energy, but I will go on I love to do what I do so much, because for me is therapy and passion .
plus also is a busy time of the year I suppose to be in a diet , but I have a lot invitations to breakfast and lunch the my diet is almost not more , maybe in January I will commit to it better , but I won say no to a hallacas ....hallacas is a typical dish from Venezuela and is delicious is one of my favorite food ever , and I only get to eat it in the month of December, just one month a year , well I have to eat and put my diet on hold .

back to the tags
I put pictures of the patterns , with not color chart because you can change the colors , just remember the lights color and the dark colors to make your choice , plus remember the stitch always in the same direction . I did the tags matching the colors but you can do mix match and also add more embellish.

well use your imagination and create
thank you















No comments:

Post a Comment