Tuesday, January 15, 2019

VALENTINE ALREADY

Hello !  i feel exactly that valentine already, maybe because after you step in 40 plus plus almost 50 the times flies ,,,but in a super fast jet , I wish it can go a little bit slowly , that way my 24 house don't look like 8 it will look more like 16, but well it is what it is 

I feel the I need to make a winter card non related to christmas, because we still in winter , HELLOOOOO SNOWMEN , yes I will do that , not the snowman , that card with a snowman, 

I need to put may batteries to full and start working again, and I still doing some work , but no in video I need to put some pictures of some of my work and maybe do some for the videos to try to teach something new 

about this card is very simple and fast to make and if I may say is cute ....the heart dripping mini hearts,,,come on ... or is jut me.?

In new year ....OH BY THE WAY NEW YEAR , sorry it is to late but I hope is good 
well in new year and a lot of part of December I take care of two of my friends dog ,,,wow that a lot of work , the feeding the pupping ,taken them out for a walk , that is the difficult one for me , I don't like to go out , but I said to my self , the resolutions for new year are , organization and to get a little out of my comfort zone , will see how it goes .

This year also bigger letters at my age is perfect, love technology.  







No comments:

Post a Comment