Sunday, January 27, 2019

MIXED MEDIA WITH NOT TO MUCH

I always always tried this technique, but I always always embellished to much or add a lot of medias and my project finish like a crazy preschool project , that the teacher left the glue , sequins and glitter unsupervised, but I guess I just have to like them because my inner  child made them, and I don't feel bad at all for all the material I spend , because I was having fun , and I really have fun . In this card I try not to get heavy with any materials and try to used less colors possible , well I try to control my self and not to go crazy adding and adding stuff , most of the time the materials I add is because I want to try them because they are new or they are not so new but I never use them before ,

I believe and this is my personal thinking the mixed media is good when you keep it cohesive. and there is one of my problems I go eclectic and in not a good way ...but ...well practice make difference 

For me I keep organizing any time  I got , I need to clean my craft room ASAP, but at least the kitchen is clean , well the pantry is ...well the closet that  represent the pantry in my kitchen is.
And I keep having those hot and cold attacks , is crazy in one moment I and sweating like a runner in a sauna , and the next moment I am as cold as penguin butt chick, ( now I wonder if penguins have butt chicks) 

My diet is not in a good place right now , I learn how to make a apple tart , that is amazing I will take a stop in my craft just to make it on camera , you need to make it is soooo good , hopefully soon , and is super easy to make, you will love it.
I need also show my dolls , but if post that is going to be in my dolls blog , but I will make reference here if you want to see them , those dolls are the culprit the I didn't do to much work for December 

well I hope you like this card , maybe you can try something like this but in a canvas , I thing it will look good in a bigger way, and don't be afraid to get wrong , is not wrong in craft , just happy new ways to make things , get your imagination turn on and create.










No comments:

Post a Comment