Thursday, January 17, 2019

CACTUS VALENTINE

Hello!

This card with watercolor is super easy to make if you are like me the you are not know how to work your watercolors that well this is perfect because you color first and them stamps.

I was thinking that I was ahead in my valentines cards, but today I saw is 17, I don't know why I was thinking the we still in the first week of January , like I said before the time flies.

I want to make cards for some of my friends and my sons , and one super special for my husband
lets see with what I come up.

today I trying to set up my glass mat I bought it and film one video . but the lighting is so mess up , but today I will try it again, lets see if I master the reflection of the glass , I read some where the in Australia  they sell a spray the make glass mat with not reflection but I could not find it. oh well I will plat with my lights.

today is a shamal ( sandstorm ) in here and I was hopping to go to Ikea to buy some stuff to organize a little bit more, hope it get clear later. I  post a picture of the sandstorm is the last one he he .






Is just a little picture to show the sand going everywhere 
when is clear you can see buildings 






No comments:

Post a Comment