Wednesday, January 23, 2019

HERE'S TO YOU

Aaaahhh love to make birthday cards and love glitters, yes I know I said this a thousand times, sorry he he but I really do , I was planning to buy the glitter paste, I have it in clear, but I don't know if give you a different effect than the Stickles , I know the nuvo es dimensional I think I will used the glitter paste in a big scale to see whats the different. 

you Know what I love the craft supplies , try new ones and I think I get my self into the glitter challenge , I going to try different kind of glitters and make a journal about it, see if I find time for it 

this card is big 6x71/2 , work in big cards is so much fun, you have space to add a lot of things , perfect for me , I aways said to my self the I will make big cards , but most of the dies and stamps are designed for A2 cards the are 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 , and is hard to find 6x6 envelops, them when you do big cards you need to find the envelops or make them ,,,TG for the envelop maker , by the way I always always have to see the tutorial when I am going to make a new envelop I think I need to use more frequent, that way I won't forget .

In the personal matter , the temperature of my body is going crazy , some moments I am super cool and in others super hot and sweaty, maybe I having hot flashes and I don't know, what I do know is this temperature thing is coming with moods changing too I have a combination of depression with rage ....no good at all , but yes I being controlling things with craft therapy and sweets...yes I know bye bye diet , but I thing I will start running to compensate .

well try big cards , you will love it and the people you give the cards will love them too , put your imagination to work and get creative .







No comments:

Post a Comment