Monday, January 28, 2019

EASY AND FAST

This card was so fast to make the we can do invitations for a party and have them done in less than an hour , you just need to change the sentiment and voila you have a fast card , this distress oxide inks are wonderful good they come in a lot of colors and they make your blending faster and easy , like this card, you imagine the invitations like .. invited you to my party with a wobble unicorn ...so stinky cute 

I need to try to make rainbows with Copic markers, when is the same color is ok for me to try to blend but when is different colors for me it get messy , and sometimes I surprise myself , and after I make a good things I ask myself , how I did that , because normally when you do something goos , you want to repeated , but in the kitchen and in craft when you are improvising is not likely the is going to be exactly the same , maybe similar , but never the same , and thats a goos thing , because you want uniqueness and that people to know that you make Wonderful things with your hands.
imagination on and create.

in the personal department, my son birthday is in January 31, but I can't be with him :-(   hopefully I will see him soon , and my other son is going to have a very important presentation on the same day, I guess my phone is going to be full of messages coming and going , my other 2 sons , nothing reported for that day, I think it will be good to make  a care package for the one that is going to have a b-day , but if I make one for him I have to make one for each of my sons, because if not I will feel bad , well l will see what I can do. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment