Sunday, January 20, 2019

BESOS Y ABRAZOS

OMG I am having so much fun using pink for the valentine cards this is the time of the year I can get away with it , I LOVE PINK , people will said is because I am a girl , but I think is because I am close to 50, I always joke about that , when I was young , I will tell my cousin , "you know when you are old because you will start liking the color pink " or maybe you are to young at least at heart , this is not the norm this is just something that I joke about it , it doesn't mean is true he he wink wink.

about this card I love the way the colors look with each other I also need to control my self to no go on adding details in this cards , I love big cards and I love colorful busy cards , I need to try to go back for a while to plain and simple, because I am getting addicted to embellishment, one day is not going to be a card is going to be decoupage with a lot of dimension. will see, it doesn't sound that bad 

The other thing I want to talk about this card is you don't have to have all the color papers we can create our owns with watercolors , or makers , sometimes I stress because I don't have the perfect color that match something in the card ,,,well not anymore I don't have it them get creative. 

Also sorry for the glitter explosion , but I like my cards with SHINE SHINE SHINE .







No comments:

Post a Comment