Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WHAT HAPPEN

Hello everyone , hope all is good

My title is what happen , is because I was going to link the stamp set and the company that make it , the by the way is Avery Elle , they don't have it anymore , I wonder why , any way I link to Ebay , come on I know is a old set , well not that old , but why they don't have it ...I don't know,

Making scene cards sometimes for me is a little complicated because my perspective it doesn't work right , maybe i have google eyes , but for real I don't know why I don't get perspective to well, but I think this was kind of successful.
In this card topic markers where apply in a simple way , and I believe thats the best way for me the I don't know how to used them very well, still learning, one day hopefully i will make more complicated blending , but for now , simple is good, trying to apply to myself , whatever way that make me happy is the right way. 

craft should be fun and relax, before I get frustrated , because I don't have this stamps , I don't have this inks, and I was in the believe the if I don't have everything I can't do a things , but now is all good , if I don't have it , is because I don't need it ,,,well at least not for now, if I don't know it , I will learn it, that way I keep my pease and I enjoy my craft a lot more.

In other aspect of my video I said the you don't need classes to learns how to blend distress oxide inks , I believe those inks are very well made and is almost impossible make a mistake , hey I am not being pay or anything to talk about this inks , Tim Holtz don't even know the I exist , but my point is the inks are sooo good and super easy to use, I love them. 

Yesterday I was trying different medias in different types of paper I will post something about it in the next video, I made this chart for myself , but maybe it will be some how a help for you too ,
plus sharing is caring ,,,hahaha.

Ok taking about other thing I want to learn how to make hummus , I need a good recipe , I will try to make one I find on youtube , but I don't know how good it is , hummus in Saudi Arabia  es excellent, I tried the ones in stores in other places and is not the same at all , the same thing happen with the dates , dates here are so good , I never try them before , because they look like bugs , but here people comment so much about how good they are , the I have to try them , and I am glad the I did.

I am trying to have my craft room fix as much as possible to see if I make a tour in youtube video hopefully soon 

well get your imagination on and create 

Note 
sorry , remember english is my second language and most of the time I blah blah blah a lot and I don't even know what I am saying ,,,or writing ....try to read between lines hahahaha it will be easy 








No comments:

Post a Comment