Thursday, February 7, 2019

TWO VALENTINES

Well 2 valentines is better than one ...well I mean 2 valentines cards is better than one , I just make two to see of I can make a shaker card with out thinking to much or fight with the ecstatic of the acetate, I just find out the I think for me is better if I do the shaker object and I just glue it to the card , but I don't know if I can do that with all the shakers , I do love shakers cards , but for some reason I still "afraid" of them I want to make a shaker card the I really really like, I think I need tips or tutorial to see what I am missing,

This card again playing with my oxide inks , they blend so easy, I just love them I am a little bit hook , but trying to used other types of mediums , I used in the other card watercolors , this is particular , love to use them because they have transparency ,this are the mission good water colors .

In the personal I am going to be very busy in the coming weeks , this week end my friends and me , we are making arepas thats a venezuelan food , we will make breakfast to sell to send money for charity in Venezuela, I hope we get to sell all the breakfast plates ,

I still need to make in camera de apple pie , I just sinking how I will find it because my camera is attach to my ceiling in my  craft room , I can take to the kitchen but I do not want to hold it .

Remember imagination on and create.







No comments:

Post a Comment