Monday, February 25, 2019

DRINKING CARDS

This cards I made with die cuts from the Cricut machine, but this are very easy shapes , and they can be cut with any clip art pattern o image, 
I was trying to make the look as glassy as possible, but with the acetate only I feel the glass get lost , but I was happy with the result of the finished card ,
Sorry I did not place any video the las week , is because I was visiting my son , he live in London and he is studying fashion there , and he was selected to be in a fashion show, and I want to be there for him and for me , we are so proud of him...well we are so proud of all our sons. and I know this is a cliché for a lot of parents , but we are.

I made this cards thing about my favorites things , not only my favorites things because I have a lot of  favorites things he he , but yes I like beach , and cocktails and drink wine in the country side eating a good cheese and maybe some fruit 
I want to add some grapes to the second card, but my imagination did not want to , I try several ways to do it and not any look good .

well remember to keep your imagination on and create.















No comments:

Post a Comment