Thursday, February 28, 2019

WATERCOLOR CARD

Well not to much to said, today is the day of my game with my friends, super busy cooking and arrangement the table and details 

about the card , I just can say the I was afraid of watercolors , but not anymore , watercolors are fun and with then less is more is better apply them little by little because you can always add more , but take away his not and option , is for that I was always using my watercolor afraid the I will make a mess , but hey thats the  only way to learn , making mistakes and practicing , and when you learn the gold tip in watercolor ....less is more add your colors from lighter to darker , you have 90% of the learning done.plus we need to start easy like this little creatures and maybe some day we go bigger .

imagination on and create 







No comments:

Post a Comment