Wednesday, March 6, 2019

MORE RAINBOWS

I believe I get hook to rainbows and oxide distress inks , they are so easy to use ,
in this case I made tags...shaker tags ,, when I start making this tags fun because I was thinking they can be great for kids easter baskets or birthday presents, and surprisingly the shake very well, plus the stereo foam balls where very easy to add to the tag, the 4mm fun foam give plenty space for the shaker elements to move and make sound , perfect for kids .
for my personal side , my mexican domino was a lot of fun , we didn't play to much, because we have a lot of time with out getting together and for that reason , we ate and talk , thank God the food was good and everybody was happy



 I remember the time I made lasagna , and was a disaster , my lasagna taste and look like I made it with glue, I wish I have a good recipe for lasagna , because I love it , but after that I don't want to make more , unless is a recipe fool proof .
well I hope you like the tags , this is my way to practice the shakers, because every-time I am going to make a shaker card I get worry this are kind of difficult for me , for many reasons, the main one is the side of the card with foam tape , I don't like the way it look , if for that I will try to used fun foam ,it look cleaner on the sides.
but this tags where easy and I think they look cute , plus they are light , the fun foam make them less weighted .
well I hope you are them for the kids in this spring break and let them participated in the making , maybe the will pick their favorite colors or their favorite image.







No comments:

Post a Comment