Wednesday, March 13, 2019

FRAME THE GIRLS

hello! 

I was going to frame the creatures, but I decide to frame the flower girls, he he 
I know it sound weird to frame this little and innocents  girls but I frame them in a good way , well I think 
this stamps set is so versatile because you can dress them whatever you like , one time I dress the for halloween.








this past weekend I was in Bahrain in a mexican restaurant name Cantina Kahlo , soooo good the food great love it , and the company was great we have a very good time , the mariachis play music from my country and we sing and drink tamarindo margaritas Mmmm yum yum . we have a very good time, a little bid price but good.




We also went to comic-con to take my 13 year old son he didn't want to dress up, but we saw a lot of people in costumes and was fun , that day we ate at a irish pub restaurant and the Irish society was playing that day and we didn't know and it was a nice surprise 



well this card as all my cards is just and idea that you can apply if you like it to any card I will try to frame something else in a different way maybe with circle frame ..will see 

No comments:

Post a Comment