Friday, March 22, 2019

NON SHAKE -SHAKER

Hello Hello!

This card is a easy card, I make mistakes while I was doing this card, but believe me is easy hahaha, my mistake was to cut the card base, I didn't trust in myself , and I put in dough my first instinct to keep the card base in just one piece, but well I get to fix it and it was a easy fix , next time I have to remember the acetate can be place on the outside.



Thursday I have my game of mexican domino, but this time was in my friend house e, every month is in a different house with take turns and we cook , eat and play , but we mostly talk talk talk. this time we get to play all 12 domino steps , and I win the last one for this game.but I win just one, but is ok because the important thing is to share a good time and have a lot of fun.







The card, can be made like a shaker card if you want to , but I am a such a mess making shaker cards the I didn't want to risk it and I just make the effect of flowing shaker elements around the bear.this make the card easy and less bulky , but almost with the same charm of a shaker card ....well almost....this have no shaking sound hi hi .








No comments:

Post a Comment