Sunday, April 14, 2019

HAPPY CANDLES

Hello!
I know long time no see, is because several things are being going on with mi=y health, first I have a pain in my eye and close it or open it was very painful , the doctor said I have sand in my optical nerve ,Mmmm , well I get better with some drops he prescribed, but in the same appointment , he told me I have arthritis , and  because I have only one kidney I can't  take anti-inflammatory medications, he recommended the use of especial globes for the condition and I am waiting to get them soon.

This card is simple , but fun , I think it will be great to wish happy birthday to a kid , is a lot going on in this card , like faces , glitter ,sequences , but you know I like cards with a lot of colors and full of everything I can find in my craft room.

I put faces in this candles , and maybe with can add faces in a lot of stamps that they don't have , right now one of my favorites stamps to get are food with faces , love those , but if I find some food with out faces I just know what to do now ,






No comments:

Post a Comment