Thursday, March 21, 2019

COLORING ON KRAFT

hello hello!!
I love coloring pencils and when I was a little girl I tend to use them a lot , I think I will grab that again , because I get hook  again , I just love coloring and colors is so relaxing just sit listen to a tv series or netflix and color , color , color , and if you add a cup of wine even better , ...well if you don't drink add a cup of tea and is also very good 
I believe when you color you get a time of meditation and is for that is good for kids and adults , we should color more , color everything. and after that add glitter he he .








In the personal I am in the dilemma to change my craft room to another room in the house , one of my sons left the house to go to college ,that was 5 to 6 years ago and his room is there, he come visit from time to time , but what is happening is the my craft room is getting smaller every year it shrinks a little bit or a lot , it depends how much craft supplies I buy, well the point is the I want to see if I can change my actual craft room to his exroom , but I don't know if he would want to visit and sleep with dolls cards and needles , I need to decide asap because I will try to do the moving during spring break that for us is two weeks and is starting today , will see, whatever I decide I will post pictures , possible a video, but I need to fix this madness in my craft space.


                                                   MY CHAOS, MY FAVORITE SPACE


About this card , sadly this stamps set is not available anymore and I am sorry for that , but you can find in the market a lot of stamps sets the are very similar to this one and my cards are just ideas the you can apply to your cards they don't have to be exactly the same unless you want to. 
Remember don't press coloring pencils hard against the paper is never a good result , I see people that combine coloring pencils and markets and the make a wonderful masterpieces I need to try that , we never to old to learn new things.

thank you all for watching and supporting me , stay tune because I have a giveaway coming soon . 

No comments:

Post a Comment