Monday, March 18, 2019

ALCOHOL PEARL

I already love the alcohol inks I don't used them in regular basis, but I play a lot with them in my procraftinating time 

this inks are super cute they look like they have light and the glitter in them move until they dry and is so much fun to watch them dry , who will thing someday watch paint dry was going to be entertaining.



this weekend we said goodbye to friends the are living Saudi Arabia , was fun and sad at the same time, they still here but April 30 they are bye bye , the are going to be great they have two grandchildren and they are going to move to Frisco Texas with family .

I made the frame to take the pictures with a lot wishing well Arabic calligraphic that way they remember their time here 


Here I have buns, because it was before going to the beauty 




I also cut my hair because it was to long and to dry hopefully the videos won't have crazy hair all around  

                                                              BEFORE

AFTER



this card is fast to make because is just die cut and color, and I fix the mistake of the sentiment just stamping more words and in case you cad add more words , we can almost always amps again in a piece of paper cut it and glue it in top of the crooked one or smush one in some cases .








No comments:

Post a Comment