Wednesday, February 27, 2019

RAINBOW HELLO

I love when I get to do rainbow cards , because I love colors and with this cards I get to used a lot of colors, I love to fill the card panel almost complete and sometime I forget the space for the sentiment , but I thing is ok because with have plenty of space inside the card to place the sentiment and maybe more color he he 

I have tags ready to make in one video and one video editing , but I have friends that coming on Thursday to play mexican domino and I have to cook , because we eat first and after that we "play" well we talk ...a lot and we play a little , but we have a lot of fun.

in this card what a better way to said hello to some one dear , that with a rainbow and a happy sun . super easy to make and very colorful and coloring with oxide distress inks is so much fun.
keep your imagination on and create.







No comments:

Post a Comment