Wednesday, August 7, 2019

THIS FUN SET

I am not paid by this company to said this , but I do really love this set I think is so much fun to play with ,plus I do love anything related to doll making , I hoe the make more dies and stamps compatible with this one is so much more they can do hint hint 
The paper I used for the hair I already manifest my excitement for the way copic markers look in this paper , the only downside is the paper is very absorbent and it take a tool in the markers , but only won't use it in bug projects.
Also the ink for the blue glasses is good is shinny , do not crackle at all is good check the web for this inks they ship everywhere , is kind of complicated to pay , but the inks are worthy , again not paid add hahaha the only person paying me foe my craft is my husband , is for that sometimes you see I don't used new stuff in my videos , our wallet can keep up with so many craft supplies going out every month , but I try , wink wink .

well I hope if you get this set , you get to play and have as much fun as I did assemble this little girls 











No comments:

Post a Comment