Sunday, January 19, 2020

I AM BACK WITH WINTER CARDS

Hello 
I am so happy to finally upload a video tutorial , I being doing a lot stuff, moving, arranging my craft room, is not what I like yet , but I am getting there , still A little bit loss 
this cards maybe the look like christmas cards , because sometimes the snowman look christmasy , if for that reason I add a lot of hearts, they are very simple cards with a lot of pink and glitter 
the Stamps I using I believe they are retired but if you want to do something similar you can use another stamp, sorry I am using old stamps, but I have so many the I never use, I don't want to keep on buying more stuff ,,,well don't get me wrong , I want to buy a lot of craft supplies, what I don't want if to have stuff that I never going to used if for that reason I am no buying to much stuff lately , plus shipping where I live is super pricy , I thing I am going to make and exception with Tim Holtz new realist, love everything, and I want it now he he.
well I hope you like this two winter valentines cards and I will try to keep them coming plus another things that I have in mind.








No comments:

Post a Comment