Monday, January 27, 2020

GARLAND

Well something different I being making a lot of cards, but off camera I do a lot of different things , is just the I do not filme them , because sometimes when I make them I am all over the place or is a complete mess , but anyway I decide to add to my videos something more than cards like before. 
lets see how it goes , is going to be basically the same...same broken english , same fast videos , same choppy videos, but with good ideas , sometimes greats ideas he he , but no only cards, but mostly cards hahahaha.
I hope you like this heart garland , in person look a lot better than in video or photos, but I will change somethings if I make it again , like I will make the hearts bigger , and I will glue some roses , stuff like that 
well I hope you have a great Monday and create. 










No comments:

Post a Comment