Tuesday, February 4, 2020

VALENTINE ENVELOP

I know maybe this card is to simple but I want to do the card before the door arrangement, you will see in the next video ,hopefully tomorrow, February is going so fast and January was so long , oh well maybe is just me or we all getting just to 2020, lets hope things get better and better 
like I said before simple card but made with love , and is cute , I think 
the arrangement for the door is something similar but in different style , hope you like it , I want to make just one video for this but it will be to long , and don't get me wrong , but editing is not easy , but the worst part for me is voice over . I don't think I am getting any better with that ,my writing ,well my english in general ,but I enjoy so much doing this.
well hope you like this easy o make card and wait for the next video 









No comments:

Post a Comment