Thursday, February 6, 2020

DOOR/WALL DECOR


Well I said I will be doing more than cards now in my youtube channel, hope no one get disappointed , I just want to do more things that I already do in camera, I always looking for new things to do , because I want to do a little of everything in the craft world , I love wood, fabric , paper , glitter, etc etc ...this is a envelop full of hearts , the I already make as a card , but the card is all glitter, pink and cute , and the envelop for the door is al primitive and vintage looking , now I am thinking to make one in pink exacly like the one in the envelop in big for my door to see how it will look I do no know if I can achieve that , but I can try 
well I hope you like this new no only cards even the I did some dolls before but after that was mostly only cards , will see how it goes 

I just put this how to in video , is not original is not my idea , but I di it because i just love it and you can make it too in your own way adding more hearts or glitter , glitter is always a good idea, i think I am going to change my las name to glitter ,,,mmm doesn't sound to bad , Gabby Glitter he he he, 

soon I will post a video of my craft room that way we can connect a little more is not to show what I have, but to show where I work, I just need to finish putting everything in a right place, and maybe you have ideas for me. 

have a good Thursday  enjoy your day and create.

















No comments:

Post a Comment