Wednesday, February 26, 2020

LITTLE DOLL

this doll is super easy to make , I know the video is long but I did it in one day , and I make several mistakes because , but it was so much fun , she is tiny but I think she is very cute , skipping and holding the balloons 
hope you like it and make one like this she is going to look good in your craft room or maybe you want to give to someone dear 
i hope you understand my explanation, I know sometimes I get so twisted with my english and I try to thing what is next whileI am taking , and of course I will get like like like I don't know what to do or what to say 

Remember you can make her as tall as you want juts cut the wire a little bit longer and created 










3 comments:

  1. Hoi Gabby wat een leuk is dit.
    Groetjes Francien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Gabby wat leuk is dit.
    Groetjes Francien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Gabby wat een mooie creatie heb je weer gemaakt.
    Groetjes Francien

    ReplyDelete