Monday, March 16, 2020

FELT HEADS

This project is a time consuming , but what we got know is time , and not time to waste , for that reason just take all your felt out and start making this cards they look complicated but they are not , you can make any stamps the you can see is easy to add a part in a 3D dimension, I did like better the small imagenes, but not to small my finger get cramp he he . the big one was easy to make but in the time of gluing was a little bit more complicated , but easy to solve with a stitch in the back of the panel before gluing to the card base .
so many stamps that I want to make with this technique the for sure i will make another video with more cards like this ones 
just stay home and created and have fun with your family , is a time to be together and love each other and try to have patience with our love ones , because I know it can be a little bit crazy sometimes even when  we love them so much.
I need to figure it out how to place my camera in the kitchen to fill a n apple pie I offer to make in a old post , I will soon hopefully , you will see is the best home made apple pie ever .
well stay safe, clean and inside to create and used your imagination .











No comments:

Post a Comment