Sunday, April 5, 2020

A GOOD DAY

This card wish you a good day we need it , and I hope it come to us all very soon 
I express the I want to used what I have in my stash , if you have not have this stamps because are old and you did not get the chance to buy them just get any new idea the I might give to you and apply to the stamps you have , of course i want moree craft supplies , but where I live is very hard with the situation , plus my mind is not to crafty right now , I live in Saudi Arabia , and we are ok here , but my sons live in USA , two in NYC , and one of my sons is in the hospital right now with the covid-19
we are very preoccupied at the moment because he have a previous condition , than God he is doing a lot better and we have faith and hope the he will get better very soon , but well I still doing some craft because I need to distract myself from all of this . please pray for us 
I hope you like this card is very easy coloring and is full of happiness and positive energy 
stay home , created , get to know your family better , love each other , stay safe . 







No comments:

Post a Comment