Sunday, May 17, 2020

3-D DOLL

In this video I try to show you how to make this doll, sadly the video is not complete because I don't know how I manage to erase some parts, but hey we have 10 dolls to go and I hope not to erase anything else 
this doll is small I try to make her almost the same size of the one in the pattern, but when you do this type of doll the pattern always is different and for me is hard to measure how much the doll is going to measure when I finish her 
beside the card and the dolls you can make so much more , you can make the magnets, color her in a canvas or in a t-shirt, we might do that later on . but you can play with this patterns all you want, imagine making your owns, you will be more than happy to see your creations in things around your house. 
I think this doll is so cute, she only need glitter he he. 
please any questions let me know I will be more that happy to answer.
thank you for the support and please stay safe and used your time imagine and created. 








No comments:

Post a Comment