Friday, May 1, 2020

BOX PLAYING

This time I get another moving box and made a country summer basket , That I think is good for a mothers day to complement another present 
Playing with cardboard I believe is a good option to make things that you want to do in wood, but you do not own a woodcutter machine 
I plan to make some magnets and some more stuff to decorate for seasonal occasions , I want to see how much more I can do and if I can make the cardboard to look not like cardboard. practice make difference.
well this is a very home made crafty project, but I hope you like it 
at the beginning I was wonder if this project was a video worthy , but I already film and edit, and I say oh well lets put it up , and now the basket is in my door , I like it more every day .
like I said in the video you can make it as big as you want or a small as you want in any color and wit any fruit or any piece you like , for a party for girls , it would be pretty color in pastel colors with polka dost and made a little doll face for the front and fill it up with candies and small toys as a goody bags. you can make whatever you want. I will try to make a difference one to see how it goes 
Please stay safe , stay home and create .










No comments:

Post a Comment