Tuesday, May 28, 2019

BLACK LINE ..NO LINE

This was just a experiment to see the difference between cards just a curiosity of mine , but I think the results are good because that way I can see , what I want , if I want a cute clean card or a more cartooning card 
I think playing with all our materials and imagination is so much fun and every time I think of something just to try , I have to do it to see the final results , I try different things before with no such a good results as this one , but some of the bad one , let me good lessons too , and sometimes from our mistakes , you get good results , this two cards I made I just made them because i place with glue one of the items of the card in a black paper by mistake , and after that I cut it , but I couldn't shake out of my head the idea , I did this before but with more strong color in the card .I did like it the thick black borders I maybe try them more in the future , what I being trying a lot is make cards with the measure of 5 and 3/4 I think I like those a little bit more than" standard " cards I like I said before I love big cards full of everything with big images .

In the personal note , my hands still hurting but thank God ,nothing so bad I ca still do my craft ..yeeeaaahhhh 

Soon I will travel to the USA..( 18 hours flight ) huh , but I guess is ok , but the other yuki thing is a promise not to spend to much money in craft (cry cry) because I still have to much stuff the I haven't use , ...but them I remember the we are paying for 3 colleges at the same time , and I said ...Gaby control yourself you don't need it ....but my heart said yes you need it ...but my heart and my brain speak different languages 


















No comments:

Post a Comment