Monday, May 27, 2019

WATER COLORING

For this card I decide to used watercolors ,because for me is easy to use watercolors when the stamps have a to going on , I am not good in watercoloring or coloring with comic , but the only way to learn more and more and get a little bit better is to practice , and I found with big images with small details are good to practice watercoloring , I just love this technique I hope one day I get better at it .
If you never try watercoloring , just try is easy than it looks and is so relaxing and the best part you don't have to add pressure to the coloring , for that reason is good for your hands , and how I said in the video the way I found the best for me is to add the color to the conners or border of the image and extend to the rest with a little bit of water . and id you stamp the image with embossing ink and settle with embossing powder the coloring get easier .

I am trying to organize my stamps in a directory to make a easy way to found what I want to do , sometimes I don't remember what I have and some of my stamps get neglected and I never use them , I don't want to have things the I don't going to used if for that the I am trying to get organized with that , I already found 3 stamps the I bought twice , good I have a friend the live close to me that make cards , I can give the  ones I have duplicate  to her . I am tryin not to buy more for some time because I have to many , and I know people want to see new things in the videos , but for real is a lot of many to invest in stamps and die cuts , and I think I have enough for some times , unless I found something the I really really like , but for now I will take it easy . plus I used my craft to have fun and therapy .and trying to compete with the market is crazy , is a new release like every week and each release if you want to buy it is around 500 to 800 dollars and sometimes more, I know is a cheaper way , friends of mine talk a lot about the unbranded stamps and die cuts, but I always also read a lot about the support to small companies , I don't know what to think . if you have a opinion in this matter , please leave a comment , I will appreciate the advice . 







No comments:

Post a Comment