Wednesday, May 22, 2019

OMG .....NO REALLY OMG

I just fall in love ....well I just fall more in love with this alcohol pearl inks, they work in normal card stock , and they run like butter , of course the have to work they are alcohol base , like copic markers, and yes with can think , they are going to bleed and go everywhere , buy the work perfect , I just get HOOK again with another Tim Holtz product , I just hoping the new colors for this inks coming soon 

for the foil , I don't understand why I don't use this technique more often , is so pretty , I just getting black foil I need to try this with black shiny foil.

very soon I will be on vacation and because is mandatory to get out of Saudi for 14 days I will travel to the state , and I am planning to get a lot of stuff the I can get here in Saudi (my husband do not know about this Sshhh)  . or maybe I can get them but the shopping cost is a killer of hopes to get more stuff .
also in the states is two of my sons I hope I can see them both because one live in Florida and the other in NYC

I also going to London because my son graduates from Westminster University ( I think thats the way to write it ) we are so proud of him ...well we are so proud of all our sons 

I will try to make a lot of videos before going on vacation. not that is important , but is fun to make them. my youngest son said the my videos are a little bit  awkward, but hey nobody is perfect .

well I really really hope you try this , because is like magic, if you don't have a laser printer , take your project to a place where they can print it in laser ink and if you have a laminator , you are all set 

you will have a blast playing with your alcohol pears , everything is shiny , you have not idea how shiny this cards are , and I do love shiny , and for some people this is a good shine because is not stuck in your hands ,face , everywhere , some people do not like glitter for that reason , I don't mind to have pixy dust everywhere in my house .

and for the same reason today I get new glitter glasses in RED 






















No comments:

Post a Comment