Thursday, May 9, 2019

COFFEE LOVERS

I do love cards with coffee themes , even do I don't drink to much coffee I am more a tea drinker well , maybe I would change the tea for a beer depending of the time of the year, summer in a beach definitely beer , but hey don't get me wrong , coffee make people , people hahaha , I have friends that ids they don't drink their coffee , the are not nice , you have to wait to talk to them after coffee make the magical effect.
This card is simple and I believe is cute , because for her he is the hero of the morning , bringing the coffee to her , if for that both are happy , because after coffee for sure he will get a kiss .

well for the giveaway just 2 person add a comment , I know I don't have many admirers, but hey 2 from 100 + subscribers , well  is ok little by little maybe everybody will participate.

thank you to Niks Crafty and Rachel hope you continue watching and participating in futures giveaways. 

Go to the blog hop is so much fun , plus you get to see other wonderful people cards , and maybe get lucky and win something , but the importance of this is to have fun and put your imagination to work. 


                         http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com

          http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2019/05/2019-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop-2/







SIN CORAZON 



CON CORAZON




13 comments: